Manfrotto 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head with RC2 Quick Release Plate
|Low Stock:||We will notify you by email if the item is on backorder or no longer available|
- Independent axes control gives you perfect framing
- Extendable and retractable levers offer you easy portability
- Modern polymer design provides you with light and strong design
- Ergonomic rubber handles on the tripod head help you set up fast
- Meets superior Italian standards for your peace of mind
In The Box
- Manfrotto MH804 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head with 200LT-PL Quick Release Plate
Manfrotto MH804 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head with 200LT-PL Quick Release Plate Overview
Everything you need for that perfect shot. The 3 Way Head Mark II in Adapto with retractable levers is both a lightweight and high-end photo tripod head.
Independent control on all three axis lets you find the exact framing position you need. The patented spring function provides extra assistance for precise tilt movements. No matter what the shot, you'll be sure to fix on that perfect position.
The essential quick release function on this tripod head gives you both safety and security. Even when lifting heavier off-centre loads, you can be rest assured of this kit's reliability at work. Smooth movements are complimented by the ergonomically designed rubber handle. You'll never have to waste time with fiddly controls again.
The 3 Way Head Mark II is designed from lightweight technical polymer. This gives you the advantage of both a light weight and a strong frame.
When you've completed your photography work, simply retract the tripod head and slot it into the supplied carrying case. Crafted to meet Italy's world leading standards in photography equipment, this kit will stand the test of time.