Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
|Delivery time:||3-5 Business days|
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs and provides a 16-28.8mm equivalent focal length range.
- One ultra-low dispersion glass element noticeably reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- An STM stepping AF motor realizes smooth, near-silent autofocus that is complemented by a rear focus system, advanced AF algorithms, and a high-speed CPU for fast AF performance. Additionally, full-time manual focus override is also available.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
In The Box
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Overview
The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package, perfect for EOS cameras with an APS-C sensor. It has a 4 group optical zoom system and includes a large-diameter element, an aspherical lens element, a UD lens element and enhanced lens coatings for high-contrast, high-resolution images with minimal glare and aberration. A circular, 7-blade aperture helps ensure fine background blur and the Canon Optical Image Stabilizer system provides up to four equivalent stops of shake correction. The lens has a stepping motor (STM) and a refined focus mechanism for smooth and continuous AF during video recording. It also has a rear focusing system, plus a high speed CPU and improved AF algorithm for high-speed AF; and offers full-time manual focus for quick adjustments. The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM delivers reliable, speedy and quiet wide-angle performance, making it an ideal lens for everyday photography, travel, stills and video recording.
|Focal Length:||10 - 18mm|
|Aperture:||Maximum: f/4.5 - 5.6 ,Minimum: f/22 - 29|
|Camera mount type:||Canon EF-S|
|Angle of View:||107° 30' - 74° 20'|
|minimum focus distance:|
|Filter thread:||Front: 67 mm|