Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens
|Delivery time:||3-5 Business days|
|Low Stock:||We will notify you by email if the item is on backorder or no longer available|
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two Aspherical and Two UD Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Macro Position with 0.7x Magnification
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Filter Size 77mm
In The Box
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- EW-83L Lens Hood
- LP1219 Soft Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens Overview
The EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM is the perfect zoom to complement full-frame DSLRs like the EOS 6D. With 2 aspheric and 2 UD elements, the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM delivers high- quality images with excellent detail throughout the entire zoom range. A 9-blade circular diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds. It offers a minimum focusing distance of 1.25 ft./0.38m across the entire zoom range and has a macro mode at the telephoto end with up to 0.7x magnification (minimum focusing distance becomes 7.87 in./0.2m) and is easily accessible with a one-touch switch. It features a Hybrid IS system with up to 4 stops of stabilization, compensating for both angular and shift types of camera shake, delivering effective stabilization even in macro. Inner focusing and ring-type USM deliver, fast, quiet AF, and full-time manual focus is available for manual focusing even while in AF mode. The durable EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM is sealed for excellent dust and water resistance plus has fluorine coating on the front and rear elements reducing smears and fingerprints. Compact and lightweight, it’s the perfect L-series lens for photographers on the go.
- Standard zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Two ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- Two aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing design, optimized focusing algorithms, and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.2' is available throughout the zoom range and a dedicated macro position can be used to achieve a maximum magnification of 0.7x in conjunction with a minimum focusing distance of 7.9".
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Protective fluorine coating has been applied to the front and rear element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to make cleaning these elements significantly easier.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
|Focal Length:||24 - 70mm|
|Aperture:||Maximum: f/4, Minimum: f/22|
|Camera mount type:||Canon EF|
|Format compatibility:||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View:||84° - 34°|
|minimum focus distance:||7.87" / 20 cm|
|Filter thread:||Front: 77 mm|
|Weight:||1.32 lb / 600 g|
|Optical design:||15 Elements in 12 Groups|