Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
|Delivery time:||3-5 Business days|
|Low Stock:||We will notify you by email if the item is on backorder or no longer available|
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/38
- One Fluorite and One Super UD Element
- Air Sphere Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rotating Zoom Ring & Torque Adjustment
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Filter Size 77mm
In The Box
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- ET-83D Lens Hood
- LZ1326 Lens Case
- Tripod Collar
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens Overview
The EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens delivers a superb combination of cutting-edge performance, compact construction and brilliant resolving power that’s great for sports and wildlife photography. The lens features one fluorite and one super UD element to help provide impressive contrast and resolution with reduced chromatic aberration across the entire zoom range. Canon’s new Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, while fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens surfaces help lessen smears and fingerprints. A 9-blade circular aperture renders beautiful, soft backgrounds, and a 3 mode (standard, panning and exposure only) Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 steps* of image correction. The new inner focusing AF system helps ensure fast and accurate focus down to 3.2 ft. with a .31x maximum magnification. Usability enhancements include a rotation-type zoom ring with adjustable zoom torque for more precise, customizable zoom performance, a redesigned tripod mount that can be attached and detached without removing the lens from the camera, and an all-new lens hood with a side window that makes it simple to adjust specialty filters-like polarizers-without the need to remove the hood. Ruggedly constructed with advanced dust and water sealing for durability in a range of environments, the EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens is a stellar performer with refined controls for a wide variety of situations.
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography.
- One fluorite and one super UD lens element provides excellent correction of chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range, helping to deliver high-quality images with high resolution and contrast.
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed steps of correction.
- Three image stabilization modes (standard, panning, and during exposure only) provide outstanding results for a wide range of shooting situations.
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension.
- New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- Lens hood with side window permits specialty filters to be adjusted with hood in place.
- Newly designed tripod mount can be attached or detached without removing the lens from the camera.
- Minimum focusing distance of 3.2 ft. / 0.98 m with 0.31x maximum magnification.
|Focal Length:||100 - 400mm|
|Aperture:||Maximum: f/4.5 - 5.6, Minimum: f/32 - 38|
|Camera mount type:||Canon EF|
|Format compatibility:||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View:||24° - 6° 10'|
|minimum focus distance:||3.22' / 98 cm|
|Filter thread:||Front: 77 mm|
|Weight:||3.61 lb / 1640 g|
|Optical design:||21 Elements in 16 Groups|