Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones Closed-Back
|Delivery time:||3-5 Business days|
- ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint noise-cancelling headphones feature ANC circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by 90%
- Lightweight, compact, fold-flat design is ideal for travel
- Ideal for use with Apple iPod, iPhone and iPod touch portable music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for impactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Comfortable earcups with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Fully integrated electronics—no external modules needed
- Fold-flat design with included 3.5 mm mini-plugs, a full-size ¼” adapter, a specialized airline adapter for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems, and a handy carrying case
In The Box
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Closed-Back Headphones
- 6.3 mm (1/4") stereo adapter
- Airline adapter
- AAA battery
- Carrying case with attached accessory pouch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Closed-Back Headphones Overview
Arrive refreshed after a long flight, avoid distractions in a noisy office, or find peace & quiet in your living room…with ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones. These lightweight, compact headphones effectively reduce distracting background noise by 90% while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with MP3, CD, DVD & in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with impactful bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. Their earcups have been redesigned for greater comfort, with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear.
The ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and extremely high 109dB sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
How do active noise-cancelling headphones work?
Audio-Technica's QuietPoint headphones use active noise-cancelling technology to reduce distracting background noise, providing an exceptionally comfortable and restful listening environment in areas with high ambient noise. Active noise-cancelling headphones have components not present in ordinary headphones:
Microphone – Noise-cancelling headphones feature a miniature microphone in the earpiece that picks up ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.)
Noise-canceling circuitry – Electronics in the ear piece create a noise-cancelling wave that is 180° out of phase with the ambient noise. This wave acts like a noise eraser: it cancels out the annoying sounds that surround you without diminishing the audio you want to hear. The result…a peaceful enclave to enjoy the music or movies of your choice.
Battery – The noise-cancelling electronics are battery-powered.Passive noise-reduction
Passive noise-reducing headphones and earphones do not offer active noise-cancelling electronics. Instead, closed-back sealed headphones achieve passive noise-reduction by physically covering the ears to help block out external noises.
Passive noise-reducing earphones offer an in-ear design that forms an acoustic seal that helps to block background noise and allow for increased fidelity at lower volume levels.