AKG Y23 XS In-Ear Headphones With Remote/Mic - Red
|Delivery time:||3-5 Business days|
- Despite the tiny size the sound is rich and their featherweight design means youll hardly believe youre wearing in-ear headphones.
- The smallest lightest in-ear headphone with the greatest sound AKG could deliver the quality of sound youve come to expect in such an ultra-small model.
- Open your ears to the endless possibilities of keeping connected in a miniature pair of in-ear headphones so light and comfortable that youll never find a good reason to take them off.
- The AKG Y23 boasts the sound quality and extreme comfort of an in-ear headphone more than twice its size but without the added bulk or extra weight.
In The Box
- 1 pair AKG Y23-U in-ear headphones
- Ear sleeves in four sizes (XS, S, M and L)
- Carrying pouch
AKG Y23 XS In-Ear Headphones With Remote/Mic Overview
The AKG Y23-U boasts the sound quality and extreme comfort of an in-ear headphone more than twice its size , but without the added bulk or extra weight. AKG announces the little in-ear headphone that acts twice it size, sounding better than many on-ear models despite the fact that they’re the smallest in-ear headphone available. The fact that this tiny, in-ear series delivers the sound qualities that AKG is famous for is innovation supreme. Add to this a high degree of lightweight comfort, plus the choice of four sizes of supplied ear sleeves and advanced ear-tip technology and you’ve got an in-ear headphone that stays in place and allows you complete freedom of movement – in keeping with your personal style. Open your ears to the endless possibilities of keeping connected in a miniature pair of in-ear headphones so light and comfortable that you’ll never find a good reason to take them off. For work or play – or both, simultaneously – the Y23-U are in perfect synch with your needs. Furthermore, its universal remote/microphone lets you answer calls. With high-performance, 5.8mm drivers, their ability to deliver AKG-quality sound is the biggest feature about the smallest headphones we make. Or we wouldn’t put our name on them.